NEW PANORAMA TOUR
Discover the circuit Panorama Tour with the Pinzolo-Campiglio cablecar open every day from 30 June untill 02 September 2018. It is a tour made up of leisurely walks and bike routes, interspersed with lifts and shuttles, through some of the most stunning sites of the Brenta Dolomites - Unesco World Natural Heritage Site.
1. Take the Vallesinella shuttle from the Spinale car park or other shuttle stops Vallesinella-Plaza.
2. Descend on foot to the central (Mezzo) waterfalls, then continue towards Val Brenta along the dirt road, passing alongside the lower Vallesinella falls.
3. After Malga Brenta Bassa, continue towards Pra de la Casa (former forestry farm) along the dirt road or, alternatively, along the Forra trail passing alongside the Brenta Bassa falls.
4. Past Pra de la Casa, you will come to Plaza.
5. Take the cable car Plaza-Colarin/Colarin-Patascoss.
6. Patascoss-Ritort: on foot (45’) or taking the free little train (10’), this is one of the most panoramic view of the entire Brenta Dolomites.
7. Patascoss-Madonna di Campiglio with cable car Patascoss-Colarin.
8. Colarin-Madonna di Campiglio with the shuttle bus.
Day pass € 7.00: children under 12 with a paying adult free of charge ( formula 1:1)
Cost per transfer: € 2.00 (Vallesinella shuttle bus, Plaza-Colarin cable car, Colarin-Patascoss cable car(and return), Campiglio shuttle bus)
Patascoss-Ritort little train free of charge
Free with Dolomeet Card