NEW PANORAMA TOUR
Discover the circuit Panorama Tour with the Pinzolo-Campiglio cablecar open every day from 01 July untill 03 September 2017. It is a tour made up of leisurely walks and bike routes, interspersed with lifts and shuttles, through some of the most stunning sites of the Brenta Dolomites - Unesco World Natural Heritage Site.
1. Take the Vallesinella shuttle from the Spinale car park or other shuttle stops Vallesinella-Plaza.
2. Descend on foot to the central (Mezzo) waterfalls, then continue towards Val Brenta along the dirt road, passing alongside the lower Vallesinella falls
3. After Malga Brenta Bassa, continue towards Pra de la Casa (former forestry farm) along the dirt road or, alternatively, along the Forra trail passing alongside the Brenta Bassa falls.
4. Past Pra de la Casa, you will come to Plaza.
5. Take the cable car Plaza-Colarin/Colarin-Patascoss.
6. Patascoss-Ritort: on foot (45’) or taking the free little train (10’), this is one of the most panoramic view of the entire Brenta Dolomites.
7. Patascoss-Madonna di Campiglio return with the shuttle bus (12’).
Discount reserved for groups of minimum 20 people. The groupleader must purchase all tickets for the group at the same time, providing a list of all group members on headed paper from the organizing Company. One free ticket is issued every 20 tickets bought.
SINGLE RUN RATES
|One way ticket
||Return ticket||Round trip ticket
|CABLE CAR GROSTE' 1°line||9,80||7,40||9,80||7,40||13,40||9,30|
|CABLE CAR GROSTE' 2° line||7,60||5,20||7,60||5,20||8,80||6,90|
|CABLE CAR GROSTE' 1°+2° line||12,40||9,30||12,40||9,30||18,20||11,90|
|CABLE CAR SPINALE||8,80||6,30||8,80||6,30||11,90||8,20|
|CABLE CAR PRADALAGO||8,80||6,30||8,80||6,30||11,90||8,20|
|CABLE CAR 5 LAGHI||8,80||6,30||8,80||6,30||11,90||8,20|
SOUNDS OF THE DOLOMITES 2017
The Music Festival on the mountains comes back in Madonna di Campiglio and this year with JACK SAVORETTI ACOUSTIC TRIO. The concert is on Monday 21 August 2017 in Madonna di Campiglio, at 1 pm in Camp Centener area.
HOW TO REACH CAMP CENTENER
from Madonna di Campiglio take the Monte Spinale cable car,
then continue on foot
40 mins, vertical ascent 50 metres, difficulty E
from Passo Campo Carlo Magno take the Grosté cable car, then continue on foot from cablecar middle station.20 mins, vertical ascent 10 metres, difficulty E
Cable car Grosté 1°+2° line is open all day from 8:30 am untill 5:00 pm.
TRANSPORTS SUMMER 2017
Download the timetables for the Madonna di Campiglio transport during summer 2017. With DoloMeet card, all transports and lifts are free of charge.
There are schedules of CAMPIGLIO-PATASCOSS, CARLO MAGNO CAMPIGLIO, VALLESINELLA bus, and PATASCOSS-MALGA RITORT train.
In addition, the timetable of the line Trento-Tione-Pinzolo-Madonna di Campiglio.
Look at the opening program of the cable car that connect Pinzolo and Madonna di Campiglio on summer.
The most scenic cable car in Trentino, it offers a great overview on the amazing Dolomiti di Brenta Unesco World Natural Heritage, Presanella and Adamello group, and the beautiful Val Rendena in Trentino, surrounded by the Park Naturale Adamello Brenta .
LIFTS' OPENING PROGRAM SUMMER 2017
|COLARIN-PLAZA||01 July - 03 September 2017||Every day 9 am-12:50 pm, 2 pm - 5:20 pm|
|COLARIN-PATASCOSS||01 July - 03 September 2017||Every day 9 am -12:50 pm 2 pm - 5:20 pm|
22 July 2017 opening time: from 9:00 am until 5:20 pm with continuous hour.
|COLARIN-PLAZA||€ 2,00||€ 2,00||€ 4,00|
|COLARIN-PATASCOSS||€ 2,00||€ 2,00||€ 4,00|
|PLAZA-PATASCOSS||€ 4,00||€ 4,00||€ 7,00|
Prices are single fare.
Free ticket for children up to 12 years old (born after 01.10.2005) if accompanied by an adult family member. They receive a free ticket, ratio 1:1, on the return ticket.