FLY SKI SHUTTLE
The Flyski Shuttle is a good way to reach Madonna di Campiglio ski slopes from the airport of Verona, Bergamo, Milano and from the railway station of Trento.
Why using the service Flyski Shuttle?
- It is a service which allow you to reach the ski runs of the Skiarea Campiglio from the main airports of the northern Italy and from the railway station of Trento.
- It has competitive rates
- It is available frpom 09/12/2017 until 02/04/2018
- Special runs on 26/12/2017, 02/01/2018 and 02/04/2018
Which airport and railway station are served?
- Airport Verona Catullo
- Airport Bargamo Orio Al Serio
- Airport Milano Linate
- NEWS WINTER 2017-18: connection with the airport Milano Malpensa
- Railway station of Trento
- € 35 per person single run
- € 60 per person return ticket
- € 50 single run Milano Malpensa. € 85 A/R (change Orio al Serio)
- Children 0 - 8 yrs old: free
- Children 8-12 yrs old: 50% discount
Do you have luggage, ski equipment, animals to bring with you? Read here:
- 1 suitcase and 1 hand luggage
- extra luggage: € 10 per run
- Ski equipment: € 5 per run
- Animalsi: € 10 per run (on demand)
- Baby seats : gratis (on demand)